Selected Articles on Connexions, OpenStax, and Open Education
- Many more publications coming soon on the OpenStax Research website
- A. S. Lan, A. E. Waters, C. Studer, and R. G. Baraniuk, Sparse Factor Analysis for Learning and Content Analytics, Journal of Machine Learning Research, Vol. 15, pp. 1959-2008, June 2014.
- R. G. Baraniuk, "Opening Education," The Bridge on Undergraduate Engineering Education, National Academy of Engineering, Vol. 43, No. 2, pp. 41-47, 2013.
- R. G. Baraniuk, "Open Education: One Perfect Storm Yields Three Revolutions,"
Telefonica Visión Movistar, July 2012.
- R. G. Baraniuk, "How Open is Open Education?" Domus, March 2009.
- R. G. Baraniuk, "Challenges and Opportunities for the Open Education Movement: A Connexions Case Study," in Opening Up Education - The Collective Advancement of Education through Open Technology, Open Content, and Open Knowledge, T. Iiyoshi, M. S. Vijay Kumar, eds., MIT Press, 2008.
- R. G. Baraniuk and C. S. Burrus, "Global Warming toward Open Educational Resources," Communications of the ACM, Vol. 51, No. 9, September 2008.
- C. M. Kelty, C. S. Burrus, and R. G. Baraniuk, "Peer Review Anew: Three Principles and a Case Study in Post-Publication Quality Assurance," Proceedings of the IEEE, special issue on Educational Technology, June 2008.
- R. G. Baraniuk and Jimmy Wales, "Bringing Open Resources to Textbooks and Teaching," San Francisco Chronicle, January 21, 2008.
- Cape Town Declaration, January 2008.
- U. M. Dholakia, J. King, and R. G. Baraniuk, "What Makes an Open Education Program Sustainable? The Case of Connexions," OECD Centre for Educational Research and Innovation (CERI) Closed Workshop Report, 2006